Saturday, September 29, 2007

♥ Happy Birthday To Me ♥

When I was very young, my mom told me that as I got older I would realize that my birthday didn't matter as much as it did when I was younger. She also told me that that day held no significance to anyone as much as it did to me and her. As she put it, it was the day her best friend was born, and for me, the day I met my 1st best friend. My mom has always been there for me no matter what.
I remember when I was little my mom would always go get people birthday cakes. Even if they hadn't done anything else for their borthdays they could count on mommy coming over with a nice big birthday cake. She always made everyone's day so much better than they would have been otherwise. I wish she was here. I know that later on today I will be alone so I will revel in the fact that right now, I am with my husband and my son, waiting for my best friend to get home so I can talk to her, and that even if people aren't here with me....I am loved. I love you mom, and lets celebrate this day together.......apart.♥

Posted by ME at 12:01 AM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------