Thursday, October 11, 2007

I've come to realize

I found this meme on the blog of one of the readers. Actually, I don;t even know if she reads my blog regularly, I just know that she read it once and took the time to comment on it...And for that, I am stealing these ideas from her...Thanks puddin.

I'VE COME TO REALIZE

1. I've come to realize that, my ex: would make me happy if he merely promised to always be my best fried, my confidant, my therapist, my enabler, my phone buddy, my chat buddy, and my secret keeper, but one day he will sincerely want me to choose.

2. I've come to realize that, I talk incessantly about my son, and this is probably an annoyance to everyone around me, even though, as good friends, they will always deny it.

3. I've come to realize that, I love with everything I am, and it hurts so damn bad when that feeling and passion isn't returned.

4. I've come to realize that, I have been blessed so much in this life and that i spend too much time dwelling on the sadness that I don't take the time to enjoy the good things.

5. I've come to realize that, I lost a huge chunk of my life by devoting it to drugs, this was however the least stressful few years of my life thus far.

6. I've come to realize that, I hate it when for every step forward there are two steps back.

7. I've come to realize that, marriage is much harder than it looks on TV.

8. I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone is thinking that they want nothing more than the life I have.

9. I've come to realize that, I'll always be me...regardless of how many people try to make me into what they want.

10. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on goofy looking white boys, I do not understand it and neither will you, don't try.

11. I've come to realize that, the last time I cried was when i had my heart stepped on by a man I love, oddly enough that was just a few nights ago.

12. I've come to realize that, my cell phone was way outta my phone budget...but I am soooo damn happy I didn't get the Razr.

13. I've come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning to pee, I will ALWAYS look in on my son, and will unfailingly interrupt his quiet play time and send him into a fit of screams.

14. I've come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night I've gotta get that damn monkey off of my back.

15. I've come to realize that, right now I am thinking about, what Chris' answers were, and what Amber's doing.

16. I've come to realize that, babies are the one thing that makes me really want so badly to believe that there is a god. They are so perfect, and such a miracle nothing like that could have just been up to us irresponsible humans.

17. I've come to realize that, I get on myspace at least once an hour wishing I have a new message or something...I want so badly to have people in my life that actually love and care about me.

18. I've come to realize that, today I learned so much from my son, and I probably will tomorrow also.

19. I've come to realize that, tonight I will take my black ass to sleep.

20. I've come to realize that, tomorrow I will once again fail at being a housewife, no matter how hard I try.

21. I've come to realize that, I really want to just be loved by someone the same way I love them. I never thought I would feel like that less than a year of being married...but...

Posted by ME at 10:49 PM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------