Sunday, October 21, 2007
Two posts and Four things...
Wow, Two posts in one day. You all can tell I'm extremely bored or working...(actually both ATM) because I completely ignore the need for organization and cohesiveness and I post 2 blogs in one day. What do I mean you may ask, well...I hate the way that when you post multiple blogs they only post the date at the top of one. I know, I know, its a completely random and petty thing to worry about, but hey...its me and since I can't control anything else in my sad, sad little life, I choose to control that which is mine and only mine...MY BLOG...
You now may be asking what in the world could be so wonderful and cool that I decide to abandon all hope for normalcy and perfectnes. Well, its simple, I found a really cool blog
, and this blog had a really cool 4 things meme
...and I thought, wow, what would be cooler than to copy someone elses idea and substitute my own answers, theres really nothing as narcissistic as that...and I've been a very non-narcissistic person as of late...Time to reclaim my name fame...4 Jobs I’ve Held
- Cashier at a thrift store that sponsored battered women's shelters...taught me two things, that the man that is fool enough to put his hands on me should make peace with his god first, and that not all thrift stores are all nasty, dirty, and smelly.
- For like a week I worked selling credit card machines to businesses over the phone, I believe I sold a few, but the boss man cheated me out of them.
- PM merchandiser at Costco...Taught me that rich people will spend a million dollars in a place if they can be promised $4.00 rotisserie chickens and 10 gallon tubs of mayonnaise.
- Concourse Supervisor, I actually kinda liked this job, I was the youngest supervisor ever and it was cool outside of the fact that I had people older than my mom working for me...Kinda hard chastising someone for coming in late when they could be your grandparent.
4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over
- 40 yr old virgin
- I have no idea
- Can you tell I'm not a huge movie buff???
4 TV Shows I Watch
Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice: I love the writing, and the characters, and the fact that every single doctor in both shows is hella movie star sexiness...No ugly doctors at these hospitals...I gotta move to Seattle or LA.
House: I love the fact that hes such an asshole and yet so brilliant...don't we all just wish we cold tell the people of authority in our lives to screw off cause we have all the answers and we are gonna do it our way...???
Desperate Housewives: Yes, I know, I know...I'm one of THEM..who are THEM you ask...one of those housewives that watch Desperate Housewives and just reish in the fact that I am not yet as desperate as they are...Sadly though, I;m also not as beautiful, rich, or semi-intelligent...Oh well, you win some and you lose some.
Pushing Daisies: I absolutely the way its told like a story book. The writing is cute, and its a very cute concept.
4 Places I’ve Lived
- San Diego, CA: I grew up there, my heart will forever live in the shores of California.
- Atlanta, GA: I became an adult in Atlanta, I met my husband, and gave birth to my son. No matter where I live, Atlanta will always be special to me.
- Decatur, GA: My current home.
- That's all...hell, give me a few years, I'm only 22.
4 Favorite Foods
- Carne Asada quesadillas from Saguaro's on 30th ave in North Park, CA
- Lasagna from...well just about anywhere
- Ice cream...don't ask me a favorite flavor, I like many
- (most) Seafood...like crabs, oysters, shrimp, scallops, etc...
4 Websites I Visit Everyday
- Myspace cause I have never wantd anything more than to be popular
- Yahoo, I have like 50 million yahoo email addresses, so a good 30 minutes of my day is spent checking my email
- Mediatakeout, Idontlikeyouinthatway, celebrity baby blog and Perez Hilton, cause a girl's gotta have her celeb gossip
- My blog...cause no one's life is half as interesting as mine..lol
4 Favorite Colors
4 Places I Would Love to Be Right Now
- On a beach with my hubby and the boy
- In San Diego
- No where else really
- I kinda like my life and where I am now...surrounded by people who love me and whom I love
4 Names I Love But Would/Could Not Use for my Children
- Destiny Love'
I hope you enjoyed reading, I enjoyed writing.
Posted by ME at 1:37 PM