Friday, October 12, 2007

We've been together for 3 years and all I got was this lousy anniversary...

Well, I have once again been let down by my husband. Tpday is our 3 year anniversary and I thought it would be kinda cute to do something. I told him weeks ago that I wanted to do something tonight, namely go see a movie and maybe go out to dinner..."ok baby, if we have the money we can." well here we are with the money, and yet it is now 5:11 pm and I am still sitting here in my bra and sweatpants. Doesn't look like we are going anywhere tonight. And to think, I actually thought he was kidding when he said that we were going to just stay in tonight. I am depressed...and this is sooooo not helping with my lonliness...

Posted by ME at 5:11 PM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------