Thursday, April 3, 2008

What time is it???

It's time to stop equating professionalism with dress codes, skin color and testosterone.
It's time to realize that anyone can get an MBA with enough time and student loans.
It's time to stop worshipping brands.
It's time to replace governance and ethics with right and wrong.
It's time to realize that the streets and the suites have a lot to learn (from each other, too.)
It's time to stop living and working in boxes, checking off boxes, staring into boxes, fitting into boxes, and wondering why we can't think outside of boxes.
It's time to stop serving money and making gods.
It's time to get back to reality and out of Reality TV…


**I stole this from another site...but when I read it, it made me smile and nod my head at almost every line. I changed minor details to make it more relevant, but either way, it fits.**

Posted by ME at 8:13 AM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------