Friday, June 15, 2007

My new opportunity

Hello to my fellow bloggers and blog readers alike. Guess what happened to me today. Well, let me start from last night, I was up pretty late wondering what I could do to earn a bit of extra spending money, and PayPerPost came to mind. I had already submitted to them a while back, and they turned me down due to blog length and something about the majority of my posts being in one month, so I waited, and last night, about a month or so later I resubmitted, and guess what...I WAS ACCEPTED!!!



I woke up this morning to an email in my inbox saying that my blog had been accepted. Based on my screams you would have thought I had won the lottery. I was so excited. You see, PayPerPost is a cool new website I found where you can actually get paid to blog about the same things you would normally blog about. PayPerPost places their ads on blogs and you can write about whatever you want...and get this; You actually get paid. Like I said, I have only been accepted to PayPerPost for like one day, but already I have begun. You see, one of the 1st ones you can post on is why you love PayPerPost...that's so easy. I haven't made any money yet, but I will definitely keep you all updated. Maybe one day I'll get rich enough to where I can just have someone else post for me...You know...like a Winston or a Charles or something.

Another really cool thing is that its almost like a little community. You can even connect with bloggers that have the same thing on their mind as you...Making Money. I hope you all enjoy reading with me and helping me make money...Check it out...I promise, you won't regret it...TTYL


Labels:

Posted by ME at 9:51 PM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------