Sunday, July 1, 2007

Therapy

Well, as many of you know, I have been feeling what I believe is depression. In my reluctance to be given some drug to make me feel normal, or happy pill I decided not to go see a dr, but instead to just try and immerse myself in famliy events and friendly circumstances. I am by no means taking a tom cruise style stand in this situation, and I do believe that in some severe cases drugs are absolutely and that if one does truly need the help, that they should definitely get in contact with a mental health professional, I just do not feel that my feelings are in need of this severity. Well, anyway... I do feel alot better now that I was able to identify and get in touch with my feelings. I can't blame it on my period because I did not have it...but I do believe it was a hormonal thing. I just hope this feling lasts.

Labels:

Posted by ME at 4:38 PM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------