Monday, July 16, 2007

You can't turn a WHORE into a housewife

What makes a whore a whore????

Today I was talking to a friend of mine (read: ex boyfriend turned mortal enemy turned pretty cool friend, but we'll just call him Charles) and recently he and his wife decided to separate. It happened maybe 2 weeks ago, and he seemed upset that his chick was already seeing another guy in her new city. He also seems to be under the impression that she is not only seeing this guy, but that shes also sleeping with him. I could see that just the thought of his wife sleeping with another man was upsetting to him, and so I tried to convince him that maybe she wasn't sleeping with this new guy, but he seemed pretty adamant saying that she is a whore. His exact words were;

"She was a whore before I married her, and now she's a whore after we separated. Hey, look at it this way, I was able to turn a whore into a housewife."

Now, I have never been too fond of his wife, considering, when I was in love with him, so was she, and when he wasn't with me, he was with her. For simplicity's sake, we will call her Michelle. In high school, I probably would have been the first to call Michelle a whore. She slept with multiple guys in a group, for a while there, she even began sleeping with girls, we al surmised it was only because she had run out of guys to sleep with.

Now however, when I hear the reasons for why he believes her to be a whore, I notice that we have alot more in common than I previously knew. We both enjoy sex so much that we had it with many guys.

While thinking about it, he asked me why he was attracted t the whores.
The only answer I could come up with was that it was because women such as myself and Michelle were more experienced, we were more sexual in nature, and flirtatious, and that he was attracted to that side of us...not necessarily the side tha would later hurt him and break his heart.

I have long ago made myself believe tht that was what guys see in me, and I hope he bought it also. It sucks to see a friend in pain. TTYL

Labels:

Posted by ME at 10:33 PM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------