Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some things should be kept to yourself

WTF.....I was texting my ex last night and he told me that he still loved me. WTF is wrong with him. I have written about him before, and I believe the last time I wrote about him it was the same thing. Read that entry. You will get the whole story. My only question is, what is the point in telling a married woman that you love her, even if she does love you back (which I do not) there is nothing she can do about it.
I also recently found out that he is moving to Atlanta. He is the only man that I had a true long distance relationship with, and the reason why we broke up was because he couldn't get his ass to Atlanta. I was young and impatient and I wanted my man with me. Enter Husband. It was over between Dominic and me. I gave up on him completely. Now wwhat is he doing, trying to weasel his way into my life again. I highly hope not.

Labels:

Posted by ME at 8:58 PM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------