Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Well, this is my first official Mother's day. My last one, I suppose I was technically a mother, but I did not have a baby to prove it. I was about 22 weeks pregnant and just getting to the good part. My husband and i celebrated it as our first, but no one else acknowledged it. Now however, I am definitely a mom. Today a woman saw me taking p out of his carseat, and she told me happy mpthers day...YAY me. And this all to a woman, who less than a year ago was told I would never be able to have a baby. So for this post I just want to say happy mothers to all mothers, soon to be mothers, grandmothers, god-mothers, aunties, and other women who calls themself a mother. I love you all...

Labels: ,

Posted by ME at 10:06 PM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------