Friday, June 8, 2007

DEAR YOU #2

Dear you...
I miss you. I haven't spoken to you in a long time, and this bothers me. I really miss you. Are you mad at me. I send out my requests and you never answer. This feeling is unnatural. I shouldn't feel like this about anyone. But I do. You see, that's the problem. I do feel this way about someone. The guy I lost my virginity to, my 1st love, my 1st real boyfriend, my husband, and honestly, that's where it should end...but now you have also been added to this group. WTH? Leave me alone. Leave my life, and my mind. Leave my heart, and leave from my desires. Just leave me alone. I say that, but i don't mean it, I delete you, but I add you. I need you, but I hate you. I feel your fingers on my body, but I want to slap your face. I feel your lips on my lips, but I want to bite you. I miss you, and I need you, but I know, I know you...I know your life, I know you. I know you would only disappoint me. I know that you would probably hurt me. I love my husband, and I'm not willing to waste what we have for you. I know that nothing you could offer me would help me or make me happy or give me what i already have................................But then.......why do I feel this way?

Labels: ,

Posted by ME at 9:21 AM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------