Monday, September 24, 2007

Bad News

Wowzers, My husband just called me and told me that he was working with his uncle this Saturday so he could make some extra money for my birthday. This is very cool because now we can go out to dinner or something, but the one thing that he forgot is that this Saturday is my birthday. Yep, you got it right, my husband will be out working on my birthday. The funny part is that he actually started arguing with me when I told him that Saturday was my birthday. I guess it's ok. I'm a big girl, and I'll be able to spend the day with my best friend in the whole world anyway...My boy. It is just kinda sad, but I guess its true what they say, as you grow up, people stop caring about your birthday. I'm gonna go cry now......TTYL

Labels: , ,

Posted by ME at 10:51 AM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------