Friday, October 19, 2007

1st haircut


Today I took my boy to get his 1st haircut. In the black community its a really big event, and it saved until after the 1st birthday. In most cultures it signifies that the chid is no longer a baby, but is growing up. I had been trying so hard to not get it done, but I figured that at almost 14 months it was about time. Here is a few pics


P and his daddy (before)


He knew what was coming (still before)




(Great) Uncle Sheldon cutting my boy's hair (during)





Momma...make him stop (almost done)


What'd you think would happen...

I'm just as flyy as I've always been (after)

So, my baby boy isnt my baby boy anymore...now hes my big boy...



Labels: , ,

Posted by ME at 9:00 PM

c1mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------