Monday, October 22, 2007

Dear you #4

I miss it like it used to be. I miss being able to talk to you when ever I wanted to. Now its so much different, after one conversation this has gotten so much harder than it should be. You tell me about random emails and letters that allude to undying love and satisfying sex, and they actually hurt me in my soul. We've been friends again for awhile now, and all of a sudden these true colors are showing. It makes me wanna cry and feel like now I have to say goodbye to what we once had. But I've known all along that in time things must change, so it shouldn't be so bad. So why do I feel so sad?

How can I adjust to the way that things are going when it's killing me slowly and I just want it to be how it used to be. You cannot hide the way you feel inside, I realize your actions speak much louder than words. But then tell me why we have to live like this.

**quotes Alicia Keys-Why do I feel so sad**

If you want anymore, listen to our song...you know, the one by Beyonce.

Labels: , ,

Posted by ME at 9:48 PM

c0mments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------